Hello and Let The Games Begin!
Thanks so much for reserving a table for our Trivia Night that will take place this Saturday evening, February 8th. A few things to consider and PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR TABLE GUESTS:
are being posted the PTI Facebook page
. Use this to “study” for the big game. While you’re there, go ahead and “LIKE” us. We LIKE you!
We would like to thank our emcee, Dr. Ed Migneco, and his friends for volunteering to write this year’s questions and being our guest emcee. Dr. Ed is from Hillside Animal Hospital
and has been very supportive of PTI. Dr. Ed and his friends are avid trivia fans.
3. GRAB BAGS:
A new aspect of the evening will be a limited number of GRAG BAGS
. Each will have a bottle of wine and a gift certificate. Most of the wines are from Chandler Hill Vineyards
All will be available for a donation. We guarantee a deal!
4. LOCATION: Assumption Greek Orthodox Church; 1755 Des Peres Road, St. Louis, MO 63131
. For directions, click the following link:http://goo.gl/maps/OUGgf
5. PARKING: Last year, parking was tight, we have secured additional parking in the lot next door at the MAC West. If you cannot find a space in the Assumption Greek Orthodox Church parking lot, please proceed to the MAC West to the north of the church parking lot. PLEASE DO NOT use the large white church parking lot as they have an event as well and will need their parking spaces. VOLUNTEERS
are being asked to park at the MAC West lot to save spots for those who have purchased seats at tables.
6. ENTRANCE: Please enter in through the back building. The entrance is on the west side of the rear building.
a. If you still need to pay for your table, please stop at the cashier. If you would like to pay prior to the event, please call the office at 314-863-0202 ext. 4 before 5 p.m. on Thursday.
b. We will have volunteers prepared with a list for the tables who have pre-paid so you won’t have to stand in line. – Please let your table guests know if your table has pre-paid
7. FOOD: PTI will provide light snacks of popcorn, nuts and party mix. You are encouraged to bring food to share at your table.
PTI will provide water, soda, beer and wine. If you have something in particular that you especially enjoy, you may want to provide your own. We will have a mix of two red wine varieties and two white wine varieties mostly from Garland Wines
. Beer is provided by
Grey Eagle Distributors
. Soda and water is provided by the Dr. Pepper/Snapple Group
9. SILENT AUCTION:
We have had some unusual items donated for the Silent Auction. A partial list is posted on our PTI Trivia Night event page
. Additionally, photos will be posted on Facebook leading up to the event. Watch for some great items and come prepared to purchase your Valentine’s Day gift.
10. REMAINING TABLES: Only 2, but if you have others wanting to attend, we still have space for two.
11. DOORS OPEN: Doors open at 6 p.m. Trivia Begins at 7 p.m. There will be two rounds handed out and eight rounds read aloud. We hope this will keep the evening flowing. There will be attendance prizes, a Dead or Alive game for $1 per player, a 50/50 drawing, and a Lottery Ticket Raffle.
12. We would like to THANK our underwriters:
c. The Hullverson Family
f. The Balk Family
i. The Newman Family
l. The Walther Family
m. The Lotte Family
n. Alderman Joe Vaccaro
p. The Montgomery and Wiltsch Families
13. VOLUNTEERS: We have a host of volunteers willing to help in all facets of the evening. We TRULY THANK these individuals for sharing their time and talents!
14. Cancellation due to weather: We do not anticipate cancelling due to weather. We are aware that “few snow showers” are in the forecast as of this afternoon. If conditions warrant cancelling the event, we will notify those who have reserved tables.
We look forward to seeing you and THANKS AGAIN for your support!
Executive Director /Pathways to Independence
200 S. Hanley Road, Suite 103 / Clayton, MO 63105
Phone: 314-863-0202 ext. 2 / Fax: 314-863-7865
Partially funded by: