23rd Ward Alderman
cell number 314-718-0131
Ward 23 Website
I want to thank all of those that came out last night to discuss the possible apartment that will be located on Hampton. After listening to the owner of the building a vote was taken and all but one voted to let them move forward with their plans with conditions.
RE: Garcia Properties
St. Louis, MO 63109
After meeting with neighbors the Tilles Park Neighborhood Association will support an occupancy permit for the above named business with the following conditions.
- Units no larger than one bedroom.
- Tenants must meet a criminal background check.
- Entry doors accessible only by key or code.
- Security cameras covering all hallways, stairways and exterior areas of the building
- Units will be non-smoking including hallways and stairways.
- No exterior signage except as approved by the Neighborhood Association
- A parking spot will be designated for each unit.
- Landscaping and parking area shall be well maintained.
- Litter shall be collected as needed.
- Property, including sidewalk and curb, shall remain free of weeds.
- A Renters Roll shall be provided to the Alderman upon request.
- Property shall not become a nuisance property. Should nuisance issues arise, Garcia Properties will work with the Police and the community to address them.
- The business must be compliant with all current city, state and federal laws as a condition of use.
This e-blast paid for by Friends of Joe Vaccaro inc Brian Sweeney treasurerJoe Vaccaro
st louis Missouri 63139